The Cape Vincent Breakwater Light
Click on the sign to read it
One of two such lights originally erected at each end of the village breakwall, this
light was deactivated in 1934 and subsequently moved from its location, as an aid to
navigation, to a place near the town office complex in 1951. The small, squat masonary lighthouse now welcomes
visitors who approach Cape Vincent from the south on Rt. 12E.